1. Commission Junction is one of the most established affiliate networks online, with many Fortune 500 companies being represented among their advertisers. As a Commission Junction publisher/affiliate, you have access to excellent tracking and statistics, as well as professional training sessions and seminars.
Commission Junction pays affiliates once a month, and you can set your account up to receive payments via direct deposit. Commissions can be as high as 50% of the item price, but are usually a bit lower.
2. Clickbank is another very popular network, which specializes in digital downloads and information products. Clickbank is a favorite among affiliates in the internet marketing niche because of typically high commissions ranging in the 50% to 75% range. As of this writing, Clickbank offers over 10,000 digital
products for affiliates to choose from. Clickbank sends out commission checks twice a month, although they also offer a weekly direct deposit option for affiliates who qualify.
3. Amazon is a well-known online retailer that offers thousands of products to choose from, including books, electronics, music and movies. Affiliates who choose to promote products through Amazon benefit from Amazon’s trust and brand recognition among customers, as well as the fact that you can also set up your own Amazon store to promote products. While Amazon commissions tend to be lower than some of the other networks, it can still be worth it to consider promoting them due to the fact that so many customers are already familiar with the name.
4. Linkshare is another older and established affiliate network. Like Commission Junction, they offer many products from Fortune 500 companies to choose from. Linkshare also has an excellent commission tracking system.
5. Lastly, Shareasale is another network that is easy to promote. They offer an effective system for tracking sales, as well as a selection of over 1,000 products to promote. In addition, their publisher control panel is easy to navigate.
So there you have it. Five different affiliate networks that you can choose from, each with it’s own unique advantages. Check them out and see which ones work best for your business and start making your fortune from affiliate sales.